Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day 2… the 100

The house smelled great when I got up, I am not the biggest fan of coffee, but I always LOVE the way it smells… I actually kind of have an addiction to creamer.  My coffee is usually a beautiful tan color and is more like a flavored latte than coffee.  On this plan, I get to add half-n-half for free, but I still miss my creamer. 

I was anxious to see how the scale weighed in today and I wasn't disappointed to see it moving in the right direction! That is a good felling and helps to motivate me for the day! 

Todays breakfast was MUCH better than yesterdays… thank goodness.  I was worried it would be hard to convince Nate to keep trying this when our breakfast tasted like dry cardboard. 

Bacon?!  Yes please! 
(yes, I often eat off children's plates) 

Breakfast:
Two eggs, scrambled with 1/4 red pepper, 1/2 cup spinach, 1/4 grated cheddar cheese served with a side of 2 strips of bacon and coffee & half-n-half. 
O sugar calories

Snack:
Walnuts 
(I don't like walnuts at all, so I had a string cheese again)
0 sugar calories for either one

Lunch:
1/2 head of lettuce with 2 strips chopped bacon, 1 hard boiled egg, 2 Tbsp chopped toms, 2 Tbsp chopped cucumbers, 2 Tbsp blue cheese crumbles and 2 Tbsp of blue cheese dressing. 
6 sugar calories

Snack:
1 hard boiled egg
0 sugar calories

Dinner:
1 chicken breast rubbed with 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard and 1 tsp black pepper, panfried in 1 Tbsp olive oil, served with a side of 1 cup spinach, 2 Tbsp chopped red pepper, 2 Tbsp chopped green onion and 1/4 cup chopped zucchini, drizzled with Blue Cheese. 
6 sugar calories

** I should mention that we are allowed to have two glasses of red wine each night.  I just don't like to drink alcohol during the week…  So I kind of cheated and drank a little bit of milk.  

No comments:

Post a Comment